The world has changed & that means we've had to make changes as well. Please familiarize yourself with our new rules & recommendations by clicking this link or the 'Required Reading' tab on our menu. While we continue to value our ability to share joy in riding, we're committed to doing so in a safe & responsible manner. These changes are required reading & may be updated frequently, so check back for updates & stay tuned to our socials.
• Ride season is May - end of August. Start dates are weather dependent.
• Meet-Up Wednesdays around 8:00pm. Rides start at about 8:15pm & although punctuality isn't our strongest suit, when we say 'ride on', it's on, so please try not to be late! Rides end around midnight at a destination within easy riding distance to TTC subway or GO.
Check our social media for ride night updates, to invite friends,
check weather updates, live link geo-location, special events, pictures & more!
• Meeting spot is at the south east corner of Bloor St. West & Huron St., between Spadina & St. George Subway Station (closest address is 351 Bloor St. W).
• Bring yourself, wheels and a friend! Lights & sound systems highly encouraged, but not required!
• Rides are hop on, hop off & generally run until about midnight.
• A bike share location is in the immediate area.
• Did you miss the meet-up? Find our weekly updated geo-location on social media & let's link up! Check the Facebook event page or better yet, check our Twitter feed. Please note that any geo-locating apps may lag & any lag time is beyond our control.
Iffy weather? Check our socials for updates. Final decisions are made 2 hours prior to ride time.
• We've been likened to the beloved BikeRave culture, but we call it fun with friends both new & old!