• Ride season is May - end of August. Start dates are weather dependent.
• Meet-Up Wednesdays around 8:00pm. Rides start at about 8:15pm & although punctuality isn't our strongest suit, when we say 'ride on', it's on, so please try not to be late! Rides end around midnight at a destination within easy riding distance to TTC subway or GO.
Check our social media for ride night updates, to invite friends,
check weather updates, live link geo-location, special events, pictures & more!
• Meeting spot is at the south east corner of Bloor St. West & Huron St., between Spadina & St. George Subway Station (closest address is 351 Bloor St. W).
• Bring yourself, wheels and a friend! Lights & sound systems highly encouraged, but not required!
• Rides are hop on, hop off & generally run until about midnight.
• A bike share location is in the immediate area.
• Did you miss the meet-up? Find our weekly updated geo-location on social media & let's link up! Check the Facebook event page or better yet, check our Twitter feed. Please note that any geo-locating apps may lag & any lag time is beyond our control.
Iffy weather? Check our socials for updates. Final decisions are made 2 hours prior to ride time.
• We've been likened to the beloved BikeRave culture, but we call it fun with friends both new & old!